We love the idea of creating an inviting entryway for guests to kick off their shoes, put their bags down, and decompress after a long car or plane ride.
- A console with accent lamps, showcasing a statement mirror or statement art above the console.
- A durable, stylish rug for texture and color underfoot.
- Practical (yet pretty!) baskets for storage.
- If you have the space, a bench or chair is always useful.
- Fresh flowers or plants bring a little extra life to the area.
Featuring our Happy Yellow Stripe Rug. Photo courtesy of @claytonmakes.
Featuring our Tattersall Indigo Rug. Photo courtesy of @julietaalvarez.
Featuring our Gradation Ticking Rug. Photo courtesy of @caseyanfordinteriordesign.
Featuring our Catamaran Black/Ivory Rug. Photo courtesy of @troyspurlininteriors.
Featuring our Herringbone Indigo Rug. Photo courtesy of @friendshipmanor.