We love the idea of creating an inviting entryway for summer travelers to kick off their shoes, sip a glass of iced tea, and decompress after a long car or plane ride.
- A console with accent lamps, showcasing a statement mirror or statement art above the console.
- A durable, stylish rug for texture and color underfoot.
- Practical (yet pretty!) baskets for storage.
- If you have the space, a bench or chair is always useful.
- Fresh flowers or plants bring a little extra life to the area.
Photo courtesy of @laurauinteriordesign
Photo courtesy of @housebuiltbeautiful
Photo courtesy of @lifeoncedarlane
Photo courtesy of @ag_ratt
Photo courtesy of @kevinmalone